Triple 8 Helmets And Gear Protect Your Most Valuable Possessions – Your Brain And Your Body
No one knows how many people suffer concussions each year from sports-related injuries because many go unreported, but the number may be as high as four million. The 2015 movie “Concussion,” about the devastating brain degeneration suffered by professional football players, brought the problems caused by repeated brain trauma to the attention of the general public. Check out the official trailer:
Triple 8 – Born on the Streets of New York
Triple 8 was born on New York’s streets, not in a corporate board room. It was the brainchild of bikers who knew how dangerous it is to dodge potholes and traffic in New York’s crowded streets. In 1996, they brought their first helmet to market. Ever since, they have been working hard to provide both pro and weekend warriors with tough, stylish protective gear.
The team is dedicated to incorporating the latest technology into their products. Whether your sport takes place on snow, water, concrete, or dirt trails, triple 8 helmets and gear help protect you, head to toe.
Pros Rely On the Protection of Professional-Grade Helmets
Pros understand the importance of using the best protective gear, given the inherent dangers of the sports they are so passionate about. Their careers, their incomes and, perhaps, their lives rely upon it.
- Mike Vallely is a skateboard legend, family man, hockey player and much more. After decades of street skating without a helmet, he always wears a helmet now to “protect my head.” He is collaborating with Triple 8 on “Get Used to It,” a pilot project that will showcase a new perspective on helmets.
- Jeremiah Smith, a pro level BMX competitor with podium finishes in multiple X Games, including first place in the 2013 Los Angeles games. Check out some of his moves:
- Patrick Switzer and Tamara Prader are world class downhill longboard racers. When racing, Patrick prefers his streamlined T8 racer helmet. When not racing you can sometimes find the pair testing products and sporting their Triple 8 helmets.
- Jonathan Cheever is a champion snowboarder, named the U.S. snowboarding champion and holding two 2nd-place World Cup finishes. Jonathan prefers the Brainsaver snow helmet with built in audio system. Check out Jonathan on the slopes:
- Elliot Sloan, the professional skateboard and five-time X Games medalist, stays safe with his Brainsaver helmet with the Sweatsaver Liner.
The Most Popular Triple 8 Skaters’ Helmets
- Brainsaver helmets combine safety with style. Options include the Sweatsaver Liner and the Conehead EPS Liner.
- Gotham helmets are available with or without the advanced MIPS brain protection system.
Helmets for Other Sports
- Skiers can choose from the Brainsaver helmet with audio or the Gotham helmet.
- For water sports, choose from several Brainsaver helmets, some including the Sweatsaver Halo Liner.
- Bikers’ triple eight helmets are available in a variety of styles and options, including MIPS and the EPS Liner.
- Roller derby enthusiasts have several available helmets and options, including MIPS, the Sweatsaver Liner, and the EPS liner.
In addition to a wide selection of Triple 8 helmets, choose from head-to-toe protective gear designed for the needs of athletes of all ages. Gear up with elbow and knee pads, wrist guards, gloves, hip protection, multi-packs, kids gear, apparel, and accessories.
Go all-out in your favorite sport with the helmets and gear that will protect you today so that you can challenge yourself again tomorrow. Triple 8 is designed by people who know from personal experience what to expect from helmets and gear. They use it themselves. Check it out.
Disclaimer: Clicking on a link above will direct you to Amazon.com. MelonCASE is a member of the Amazon Associates Program. When you purchase an item on Amazon, after clicking on one of our links, Amazon distributes a portion of the sale back MelonCASE. This income source is vital to maintaining MelonCASE.com and it mission. Please help support this site. Thank you.